
Each day we would walk past this house. All of the houses had bougainvillea growing down the side of them. So pretty!

We were high rollers. HA and rented lounge chairs each day.

Came in handy during nap time. Sidney slept everyday on the beach. It was nice.

And sometimes the Daddy slept while babies were wide awake.

Payson and Kamryn, they are pretty lucky that their first beach experience was in Spain.

They both were great beach babies.

I managed to keep a bathing suit on Sidney this year.

I love that the girls seem to enjoy the beach as much as Brian and I do. We would get to the beach about 10 and not leave until about 4.

One more picture of sweet Payson. I have decided that I would like her to just stay this age. She sleeps through the night, smiles all the time, is content whatever we do and is super snuggly (is that a word?).

Another late night out eating tapas.

To entertain Carolyn sometimes we would let her hold my point and shoot. So we have tons of pictures like this and

this lovely picture of me. HA

But she also took this picture of the church in the square of Nerja which I really like.

Family photo off the balcony of our apartment.

The Grimms took this picture on one of the first evenings we were there. We missed this red moon coming up over the water. And then for the rest of the time we were there every night Brian and I would keep watch outside and try to catch a glimpse of it coming up. We never did. Which I think is a sign that we have to go back here someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment