Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's Your Birthday!


We let Carolyn have a party for her fifth birthday.  That statement does not seem that big, but if you knew that Carolyn had never really had a birthday party (Other than a family party), then you would know to her it was HUGE.  And she proceeded to invite anyone and everyone that she ran into to it and tell them all about it.

IMG_9336.jpg

I wasn't going to do decorations until Carolyn started asking when I was going to put up all of the decorations.  And asked that I used purple. pink and yellow.  Her favorite colors of course.  I was pretty impressed with my non crafty self that I was able to make the tissue paper things.

IMG_9331.jpg

Our friends the Moone's let us borrow their bouncey house for the party.  Luckily those scissors Sidney is holding are fake.  Good to know that I need to make sure she has no access to real scissors.

IMG_9333.jpg

Our spread for the party.

IMG_9337.jpg

Carolyn requested Fried Chicken, Grits, Macoroni and cheese, and fanta.  All of her favorite foods!

IMG_9348.jpg

Time for Cake.  Carolyn's face as much as Kennedy's cracks me up in these pictures.

First we light the candles..

IMG_9352.jpg


then Carolyn tries to blow them out...


IMG_9353.jpg


then her Hair catches on FIRE....

IMG_9354.jpg


finally we secure the hair and are able to blow out our candles.

IMG_9355.jpg

And we get to eat the cake.

IMG_9359.jpg


It was a great party.  Here are most of the kiddos that were there except I don't know where Sidney ran off to.

IMG_9373.jpg

We gave Carolyn a DS for her birthday.  Here is Brian trying to show Carolyn how to play it the next day.  This is so the picture of a father with three daughters.  I LOVE it!


IMG_9380.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment