Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nerja, - El Fin

We tried many different paella places while on vacation but our favorite was

IMG_1068-Edit.jpg

The all you can eat Ayo's Paella.  I would love some of this right now.

IMG_9530.jpg

I can't have too many beach pictures of Payson.

IMG_9537.jpg

We noticed last year on our cruise that there are tons of peddlers on European beaches.  The Nerja beach was just the same... we were offered massages, some sunglasses, bracelets, watches, beach cover ups, you name it you could buy it.
This guy though had the best marketing of any of the peddlers.  He proceeded to put on a show trying on all his merchandise and pranced up and down the beach.  My husband was very disappointed that I didn't buy anything from him.  But who wants to buy a sarong that has been worn by a sweaty man.  He was very entertaining though.

IMG_9545.jpg

On one of our last nights we were brave enough to take these three to a really nice restaurant.

IMG_9622-Edit.jpg

The restaurant was smart though and put the people with the kids outside in an area by ourselves.


IMG_9678.jpg

It was a wonderful meal and the kids did great.  Our friends Margaret and Brandon also happened to be traveling in the area and joined us.

36543_3967456785995_2020644983_n-Edit.jpg


I love my little adventurous eater.  Carolyn will eat anything.  She has her daddy's stomach.

IMG_9676-Edit.jpg

Our view from the restaurant.

IMG_9679-Edit.jpg

Our final night.  Sidney posing.

IMG_9690-Edit.jpg

I made the family walk down to the beach right off the Balcony of Europe because

IMG_9698-Edit.jpg

I wanted to see this building.  I love this shack by the sea.

IMG_9699-Edit.jpg

I think I could live here.  Love the colors!

IMG_9720-Edit.jpg

I don't think I can say it enough how much of a big helper Carolyn is with Payson.  Just today I was trying to get something done and Payson was fussy.  Carolyn kept her happy while I got what I needed to get done.  She really loves her little sister (Carolyn calls Sidney her medium size sister.)

IMG_9726-Edit.jpg

A few more beach pictures..

IMG_9706-Edit.jpg
IMG_9714-Edit.jpg

We had a great time with the Grimm family!  I am glad they can put up with all our craziness.

IMG_9591-Edit.jpg

And one last family picture.  Now Brian has declared Spain his favorite country.

IMG_9627-Edit-Edit.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment