Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pictures for DAD

Here are new pictures for their Daddy since he is gone again for a little bit.  And just some random thoughts thrown in.

IMG_5702-Edit.jpg

Carolyn starts soccer next week and she is so excited.  I am interested to see if she continues her excitement because they are serious about their soccer over here and she will start off having practice twice a week.

IMG_5700-Edit.jpg

I love to let the girls burn energy by walking the fields back behind our house.

IMG_5718-Edit.jpg

I often think we live in the Heath Springs, SC of Germany.  Lots of country fields to roam

IMG_5726-Edit.jpg

and chase one another in.

IMG_5735-Edit.jpg

And what any person living in the country should learn.  Do not step in the brown stuff that looks like mud because it is poop.  I didn't know what they were looking at but I should have known.  Little Sidney stunk to high heaven after stepping in it and of course wanted me to carry her home.

IMG_5738-Edit.jpg

Speaking of Sidney I feel a little guilty that I share so many tantrum pictures of her.  But I think it is the age she can go from this

IMG_5688-Edit.jpg

 to this

IMG_5740-Edit.jpg

then back to this in no time flat.  She really is such a sweetheart who is talking up a storm these days.  My favorite is I Luv you Mommy (she has a tendency to call everyone Mommy too but I know the Luv is meant for me.)

IMG_5714-Edit.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment