Monday, November 8, 2010

Travel Buddies

I love watching these two girls together.

IMG_3367-Edit.jpg

Love watching them hold hands.

IMG_3452.jpg

Especially when big sister is  helping little sister get up the stairs.

IMG_3321-Edit.jpg

Love watching them laugh.

IMG_3354-Edit.jpg

Especially when they are chasing each other.

IMG_3448.jpg

Most importantly love watching them be each others travel buddy.  Especially since mom and dad have kept them going quite a bit.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! These pictures are gorgeous! I'm sure it helps to have such beautiful places to take them in ... and beautiful girls, of course!:) What kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto what they said above. beautiful photos!! what lens are you using? i am still using the out of the box lens but am thinking my next purchase will be a 50mm 1.4.

    thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Canon 7D and used a 24-70mm 2.8 for these pictures. I also have the 50mm 1.4 Ashley. That was the first one I got. Great Lens. But they are addictive. I can already think of two more lens that I want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Thank you about the pictures. Yes the subjects and places definitely make it easy.

    ReplyDelete