Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fourth of July

We started our fourth by going to a bike parade in Dwight David and Seana's neighborhood.

Photobucket

Trying to get a group shot of them before the parade started but they really weren't interested. :)

Photobucket

I realized the morning of that I didn't have anything patriotic looking for Sid to wear. Luckily Aunt Seana had bought these cute leis for the kids and she looked like a 4th of July baby.

Photobucket

Carolyn and I were the last to finish the bike parade but we made it. I think her legs might have been too long for the tricycle.

Photobucket

Sidney got to taste her first bite of donut afterwards. She was a big fan.

Photobucket

Later on that night we roasted marshmallows for s'mores.

Photobucket

The kids waiting somewhat patiently for the fire to be ready.

Photobucket

Carolyn loved it.

Photobucket

Especially the eating part. She has been asking to do them again since then.

Photobucket

It was a great day for all four of them.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment