Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Move

So the girl's and I are in Atlanta staying with my brother and sister in law. This is the third time I have moved in with them since they have been married and I keep on multiplying. The first was right after I got out of college, then when Brian deployed and Carolyn and I moved back in for a couple of months, and now so Sidney won't feel left out we are back until we leave for Germany on the 12 of August. So Thankful for them!!!

Brian gets here on July 14. I am ready to see him and excited because we are going to the beach for a couple of weeks. We both love the beach and haven't seen much of it since we moved to Oklahoma.

Our stuff started getting packed up last week and they should be done with everything hopefully by this coming Wednesday. Carolyn has been so funny about the move. When I tell her that Dad is packing up the house she goes Mom our house won't fit in a suitcase. Then I told her they were boxing up the stuff inside our house she still declared that our house wouldn't fit in a box either. She is also requesting that we find a house with a red door in Germany(our house in OKC has a red door). It still seems so surreal that we are moving much less moving to Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment