Monday, December 28, 2009

SNOW

One thing that I will always remember about Oklahoma is the crazy weather that we have had since we have lived here. Between the tornados to the ice storms and our Christmas Blizzard I think we have seen a little bit of everything. It was so exciting for this Southerner to have, not only a White Christmas, but a White Christmas for Sidney's first Christmas.


We got to make our Christmas cookies while watching it snow outside so fun.

I am borderline Claustrophobic. So by the end of the day our window were starting to look like this and the snow was piling up to where all you could see was snow drifts as high as our windows. I started to get a little freaked out!! I know it is just snow but I just felt a little trapped. Luckily our neighbor's son shoveled a path for us and we were still able to go over to their house for a Christmas Eve gathering. After I was able to get out I felt much better!!



The snow drifts were almost as tall as Carolyn.


My cute little snow babies!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment