I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Once again we were missing the Carolinas but we had a wonderful Christmas in spite of that.

Reading Twas the night before Christmas with the girls on Christmas eve. A family tradition that I have done since I was a little girl.

Carolyn was so ready to go to bed that night. This is her leaving cookies for Santa and making sure that we left some cookies for her up on the counter.

Sidney with her Daddy on Christmas morning.

So Brian ended up waking Carolyn up on Christmas morning at 8 because he was too excited and she was still asleep. This is her first seeing her presents. She was a little grumpy because we woke her up but once she saw that Santa had actually come that quickly changed.
Santa brought Carolyn a Big Wheel but I think it might be awhile before she can ride it outside. They are calling for more snow this week

So excited about the Fancy Nancy Puppy Dog this is what we have been telling Crelf to tell Santa that we wanted.

Such a happy girl!!!

So by far Sidney's favorite present this year has been her drums Santa brought her.

Carolyn's has been her stuffed Dopey. She just layed on it hugging it throughout the day.

What great family memories we made!
No comments:
Post a Comment