Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Remember When...

Carolyn is on this "remember when" kick. She finds it fascinating that she was once a baby and loves to look at her baby pictures and have me tell her what baby foods she liked, and which clothes and toys Sidney uses that were once hers when she was a baby.

So that is how this conversation came about
Carolyn: Remember when I was a baby and I was in your belly.
Me: Yes
Carolyn: And Remember when Sidney was in your belly.
Me: Yes
Carolyn: And Remember when Rudy was in your belly.

What?? Yes Rudy was our first child but I am pretty sure he was never in my belly! She loves that little dog so much I guess she thinks I am his momma so he should have been in my belly at some point too.


And yes Rudy is wearing a necklace one of the joys of being the dog of a two year old girl I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment