
Although at first I was disappointed in having to move again so soon (I LOVE our house), now I am getting excited about living somewhere new and I'm ready to get where we are moving in writing so we can start the house hunting process again. Brian graduates in June and we will move shortly after that.

I didn't send out Christmas cards this year. I love getting cards but I just couldn't get it together to send them out this year. One of the reasons I didn't is my lack of photography skills this December. Just couldn't get a shot that I was in love with. Here are a couple of my attempts.



Carolyn's class at their Christmas performance.


This is her sweet little friend Caroline. I hate that Carolyn has to go to yet another new school next year but it has not seemed to phase her. She really doesn't know any different since this will be her third move in her little life.

A selfie from the older girls and I on our Mommy/Daughter day. We went to see Frozen, which I loved just as much as them. Now the Frozen sound track is played constantly in our house. They are so cute dancing around and singing it!

Which is why lots of times they can be found in some sort of tutu outfits. Love this picture of these sweet girls.

We had 80 degree weather here in December. One of the reasons I could get used to living in Alabama. The little girls love to watch Carolyn get off the school bus and this is just them one day sitting out waiting on her. And a picture of Brian with Thomas from that day.

Another one from my phone. This is how my lap is most nights. And if it isn't like this then

its like this! FOUR kids can fit on one lap.

Thomas continues to be spoiled by both Carolyn

and Sidney. He is such a lucky little boy to get all the loving and entertainment that these girls provide him.

My girls like their sleep and I love sweet little sleeping pictures of them!

Another sweet little sleeping picture.

Notice the only one that I don't have a sleeping picture of. She takes great naps in her bed but she is not one that will cuddle up with you and fall asleep. Every single one of the presents under our tree had tiny little rips in them from Payson.

She definitely takes advantage of being the third child and has the puppy dog eyes down to an art form.

I love the Gamecocks but everywhere we live I have a tendency to pick up a team I like. I couldn't help but start routing for Auburn after living here. Lord help Brian if Thomas ever decides he wants to wear colors other than Garnet and Black.

More shots of our tree! Brian and I were both so excited about getting a big tree this year. We had never had a tree this big before though and learned the hard way that our stand couldn't support it. After the third time it fell (UGHH), we got a new stand and luckily didn't lose too many ornaments.



Thomas is constantly talking and staring at his hands. Which in Brian's mind means of course he is going to be a fabulous guitar player.

The kids got to open two presents on Christmas Eve. New pajamas for the night and new dresses to wear to our church's Christmas Eve service.
I love having girls that get just as excited about getting a new dress as a new toy. Wonder if Thomas will be that way? Below are a couple of photos before we left for the service.




Later that night decorating their cookies to leave for Santa. They were so excited this year!

The younger two didn't quite know what was going on but they were still pretty cute in their pjs.

I love Christmas morning! In an effort to make it last longer and because I wanted to be able to watch each kid open their presents we had the girls take turns opening presents from Santa.

I stole this idea from my friend who is also one of four and I didn't know how it would go over but the girls ended up loving it.

Payson wouldn't get out of her wagon for a while she was in love.


Sidney had been asking for this Furby since last Christmas and Santa finally brought her one.

She named him Luca (he's Euro) and he has been quite the entertainment for all the family.

The girls are so lucky to have a daddy that will not only rainbow loom with them but will also put together this "some assembly required" HA Barbie House.

Brian's parents, my brother and Seana, and my Dad and Janice all came to visit us over the Holidays as well and I did not do a good job taking pictures! We loved being able to have all the visitors and have been so thankful for living close enough to have so many come to see us.
I did not plan on getting a group shot with Santa. I really wanted one of all four of the kids and Payson was having none of it. And if Payson was having none of it there was no way we could put a screaming Payson and a baby Thomas on Santa's lap. Now looking at this I should have used this as my Christmas Card. So.....
Merry Christmas much Love From The Donehues!!!
Love all the pictures! Yes, you should have used that last shot as a Christmas picture :) Looks like you had an amazing Christmas!!
ReplyDelete