Tuesday, January 21, 2014

November

My kids love to look back at pictures of themselves and since I don't do photo albums I know one day they will appreciate our blog books(or they better). Which is why I am really trying to keep up with my pictures even through all our craziness. Anyway here is a recap of our November.

First off pictures from an event that we attended with Brian's school. They partnered with a local farm and

IMG_0735-Edit.jpg

we had the whole farm to ourselves. It drives Brian crazy if we are not on time (something that he's had to let go of a little bit since Thomas came along). Anyway we arrived right when the event started and really were the only ones there which worked out great because the girls got their fill of these things before they were filled up with people.

IMG_0715-Edit.jpg
IMG_0712-Edit.jpg

Sidney now wants a pet goat that she will name Rosie. (Everything that Sidney names now is some form of Rose. Her doll is Rosa, Rosie the goat and something is Rose but can't remember what.

IMG_0721.jpg
IMG_0748-Edit.jpg

Payson would have sat in this box of corn kernels forever if we would have let her.

IMG_0719-Edit.jpg

I don't know when my two older girls got so big! They both are growing way to fast for me.

IMG_0733-Edit.jpg
IMG_0725-Edit.jpg

Our Nav trying to lead us through the corn maze.

IMG_0737.jpg

All his little ducklings following after...

IMG_0736-Edit.jpg

even this one. Yea we didn't make it through the corn maze. We got turned around and ended up back at the beginning somehow and just told the girls "We Made it." Yes Brian makes his living as a Navigator.

IMG_0739-Edit.jpg

At the end of the evening they took us on a hayride and then dropped us off for a bonfire. We roasted hotdogs and marshmallows but I have zero pictures of that because I was too busy trying to keep Payson out of the fire. She has zero fear.

IMG_0755-Edit.jpg

Later in the month we traveled to Columbia, SC to attend Brian's family reunion/oyster roast. Again I did not take one picture because this time I was trying to keep Payson out of the fire and the pond.  Luckily my mom came with me to help.

Anyway Brian's cousin Charlotte is a fabulous photographer in Lexington and she got some great shots from the event.

914076_10151984955667593_236896447_o.jpg
902017_10151984951597593_1271266741_o.jpg
882356_10151984950762593_126282887_o.jpg
1412753_10151984951912593_543113717_o.jpg
1404545_10151984952742593_1172726814_o.jpg
1401383_10151984952567593_1973296874_o.jpg
1415569_10151984956342593_498186631_o.jpg

After the oyster roast, Brian had a boys weekend complete with a Carolina Football game, and the kids and I invaded my Aunt Syvee's house. We of course had to take a trip to Riverbank zoo. This was Payson's first zoo trip that she really got it. She walked almost the whole time and was hilarious with all the animals.

IMG_0769.jpg
IMG_0765-Edit.jpg
IMG_0772.jpg

An attempt at a family shot at the end of this weekend.

IMG_0867-Edit.jpg

Next are just a couple of pictures from my phone.  These two are so silly together.

image

Our Germany friends the Hansens and the Butsons introduced us to the great game of Pigs. This has become the girls favorite game.

image

Payson being a mess. I think she was on a sugar high from "helping" me make cookies.

image

Love his little smile!!

image

We went to my brother's house for Thanksgiving. Covey and Austin are both so sweet with Thomas.  I love this picture.

image

My mom brought oysters and we had a pre Thanksgiving oyster roast.

IMG_0881.jpg

Carolyn was not overjoyed by how cold it was that night. Skinny Thing is already so cold natured and I think Alabama may have thinned her blood more.

IMG_0885-Edit.jpg

Cute little bundled up baby.

IMG_0880-Edit.jpg

The pizza in front of the oysters makes me laugh. Still trying to win over some our littlest oyster eaters.

image
IMG_0900-Edit.jpg

Love the memories the cousins have been able to make with us living this close.

IMG_0922-Edit.jpg
IMG_0936-Edit.jpg

Group shot of all the kiddos on Thanksgiving Day.

IMG_1004-Edit.jpg

Doesn't everyone get naked to eat their Thanksgiving meal?

IMG_0976.jpg

The relationship between these two is still and probably always will be fun to watch. Payson is such a fire ball and loves this little boy more than anything. Thomas is turning into such a laid back little fella and I always wonder what he is thinking about his big sister.

image
IMG_1045-Edit.jpg

We have lots to be Thankful for and it was nice to spend Thanksgiving in America after having been gone the past three years.

IMG_1060-Edit.jpg

1 comment:

  1. What a great post and great pictures! So fun that you get to be near family :)

    ReplyDelete