Friday, November 23, 2012

Hog Pickin

Brian decided that he wanted to cook a pig for his Major promotion party.  We rented a huge grill from the Army base here and gave our neighbors lots of entertainment while Brian sat in our driveway and cooked the hog all day.

IMG_1202-Edit.jpg

I took zero pictures that day which makes me sad but we ended up feeding about 50 people over the course of the day, so I will use that as my excuse.  Although Brian says he will not do another whole hog, the day turned out exactly like he wanted.

Here is one picture I did get at the end of the evening of Brian with some of the guys who were there.  The reason he is holding a Patrick Swayze picture is too long to write...lets just say my hubby has much love for Swayze.

IMG_1222.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment