
Luckily Brian was able to sneak the girls on and we didn't have to wait. I stayed down with Payson and got these cute pictures. Carolyn was all about being in the cockpit.

Can you see Sid? She wasn't too sure she wanted to look out the window.

The parade of nations that work on the base.

Carolyn had a good time waving at everyone in the parade.

Sid decided she would be shy and was happier laying on her Daddy's shoulder.
The great thing about this Air show is that every nation had their own food booth set up.

We had a great time eating Salmon from Norway, gyros from Greece, pastries from the Czech Republic, Noodles from Thailand and drinking Moose Milk from Canada.

The American booth was serving hamburgers and hotdogs. We skipped those but we

did support our roots by purchasing cotton candy and lemonade in Red Solo Cups of course.

Just a picture of Payson to prove she was there that day. She is still such a great baby!

Before this day I had never been on an AWACS. Later in the day we went down to a separate display so I could go on the plane. There wasn't anyone on this plane so the girls had a great time trying out all the roles. Here Carolyn is the pilot and Sidney is sitting in the Navigator seat.

Then they moved to the back of the plane and they tried out being Air Battle Managers.

Finally we have Sidney as the pilot and Carolyn as co pilot. I would let them fly me. It was a great day. I really enjoyed finally getting to see the inside of the plane that Brian spends a lot of his time in and that has moved me around the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment