Monday, April 9, 2012

Christmas 2011

I am looking through the pictures and trying to remember all about our Christmas but honestly what I remember most about this Christmas was I was a big hormonal mess.  It seemed like everything made me cry.  So happy to be able to look back and have my hormones in check.

Anyway... Cookie decorating is always lots of fun with these girls.

IMG_8049.jpg

You might not want to eat the cookies after they decorate them

IMG_8057.jpg

but maybe that is part of their plan.

IMG_8063.jpg

If they leave their mark (lick the cookie) on them then the cookies have to be theirs.

IMG_8066.jpg

But of course they did leave some for Santa.

IMG_8091.jpg

This Christmas both girls got instruments.  Carolyn with her guitar that she can plug in with her Daddy. She was very specific to Santa that she wanted an electric guitar.

IMG_8102.jpg

And Sidney with the drums.

IMG_8101.jpg

Both of these have made it down to their Daddy's man space in the basement.  Now when he plays his guitar he has two little buddies playing as well.

IMG_8109.jpg

Our house has become the land of Barbies.  Both girls are already loving them.  It makes me feel old to say that some Barbies need to put more clothes on and I swear I think they are more cheaply made now. Back when I was a child ...blah blah blah.  I am old.

IMG_8105.jpg

I guess after we opened presents I decided to put my camera away because I don't have any other pictures.  Like I said earlier hormones.  Maybe I was too busy crying to take pictures.

IMG_8107.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment