Monday, April 16, 2012

Berlin Zoo

Traveling with three kiddos means that when you drive 6 hours to Berlin your first stop once you get there is naturally

IMG_9196.jpg

the zoo.

IMG_9175.jpg

 But really Brian and I love the zoo just as much as the girls so no complaints here.

IMG_9174-Edit.jpg

Berlin's Zoo is also one of the largest in Europe.  I thought that this polar bear might have been Knut the famous polar bear from here, but then I googled it and realized poor Knut died.  Anyway it is a cute polar bear.  First time the girls have seen one and

IMG_9176.jpg

seeing a Panda was a first as well.  Both were big hits with the girls.

IMG_9191.jpg

When you are at a German zoo you have to have a Brat.

IMG_9178.jpg

I don't know what kind of bone this kitty was gnawing on but I was glad he was fully wired in.

IMG_9192.jpg

These two had a blast!  Carolyn was so excited when we told her we were going on a trip.  Maybe she was worried we wouldn't be able to travel anymore as a family of five.  I know I had my doubts. :)

IMG_9184-Edit.jpg

One more picture of sweet little sleeping Payson.

IMG_9197.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment