
Carolyn and Sidney got to experience a little Disney Love while Brian and I got to enjoy visiting some beautiful places. Carolyn keeps asking when we are going to get back on the boat. She enjoyed herself so much and was so much fun to see her experience this. Makes me want to take them to Disney World.

I have still got to finish the pictures from when my brother was here before I start on our cruise but I wanted to share what we have been up to. We are not going anywhere else for awhile. We are going to enjoy being in the Big Town of Stein, Germany. (For those that don't know our town is literary only one street. We are the only Americans and most people on our street are related. I love it.)
I hope you'll post more pics from the cruise! Jason and I just recently booked a Disney cruise for our 10th anniverary next year! Camryn keeps asking when she will get to go ... I'll have to make sure I don't let her see the pictures of your girls or she will never forgive me til I take her, too! :)
ReplyDelete