Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shiner

This time last year Carolyn had a fight with a chair while throwing a tantrum and the chair won and she had a big ol shiner. Well I guess this year it is Sidney's turn. I should win mother of the year because I let her fall off our bed and now she has a lovely black eye. I don't think this picture fully shows how pitiful that black eye looks on my baby or maybe it is just my guilt.

Photobucket

She is starting to stand up on her on all the time now and take a couple of steps. But still not really walking she just gets around so fast crawling that I don't think she wants to take the time to walk. I am sure more bumps and bruises are to follow once she starts walking.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment