Brian's parents came to visit over Memorial Day weekend. I feel like ever since they left things have been a little crazy here with the time fast approaching that we will be moving. Just moving would be "fun" but figuring out moving to another Continent has been lots of "fun". I am trying to not drive Brian crazy. He is sooo laid back when it comes to all of this and we both have a tendency to change our minds. Hopefully we are getting orders this week so we can set some firm dates.
Anyway it was great to get to visit with them and Brian and I got a little time away which is always nice.

Sidney was so shy when we were in Charleston in April but she completely was over that this trip and got to fully enjoy her Mi Mi and Tom Tom.
Great seeing them and looking forward to our stop in Charleston this summer to visit with them and to see my puppy. I have sooo been missing Rudy but I know he is in great hands.

No comments:
Post a Comment