Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Whining

March is almost over and I feel a little like this

First off that I am now 31. Has it really been 10 years since my 21st? There is no way. I mean I have changed a lot since 21, but I just can't get over the 10 years. O well for some reason packing up my family and moving them to Germany makes me feel younger.

Then there is the fact my big baby's birthday is next month and she will be 3.

And in only a little over 3 months this one will be one.

(I have been meaning to do a post for her since I took her to the Dr for her 9 month check up but it hasn't happened so if I don't write her weight/ height down on here I know I will not keep up with it so here it is
Weight: 17lbs 3.2 oz - 25 percentile
Height: 28 3/4 in.. - 85 percentile)
-
Now for the hardest the end of march means I have to say goodbye to this little fella soon.

We are heading out to SC early Friday morning. To visit family and to take the first step in getting ready for us to go overseas. We have decided to leave Rudy with Brian's parents while we are in Germany. Although I know this is the best thing for him and he will be spoiled rotten, I am going to have serious Rudy withdrawals when we get back.
-
I will stop my whining and end on I am sooooo excited to see tons of family next week. It definitely makes me feel like this

No comments:

Post a Comment