Tuesday, March 9, 2010

GG

My Mom came this past weekend to visit us. So great to get to see her and Carolyn and Sidney loved getting to spend time with their GG. So much so that I feel like Carolyn has been having GG withdrawals today.

We had one of the sunner days that we have had in a while so we decided to head to the zoo.

The chimpanzees there were so funny. This one kept knocking on the window to get our attention and would make faces at Carolyn and stick out his tongue at her. Of course she thought this was hilarious.


So my OBGYN helped deliver this baby chimp when I was pregnant with Sidney. She said that the zoo called over to their practice and said they needed an OB due to complications with the birth. This is the first time I have seen the baby chimp out. She was so cute to watch and also was at the window wanting attention.

Brian and I got to go on a date night while mom was here. Woo Hoo!!!!!

I couldn't believe that Carolyn could walk in these shoes. I can only wear them when I have no baby in tow. Maybe she is going to have more coordination than her mama has.

Sidney has started crawling everywhere. Carolyn's latest game is crawling around with Sidney trying to get her to follow her back and forth around the house.

I love how the older sibling helps wear out the younger.



Such a great weekend and I am already ready for my Mom to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment