So I will admit that I really do not like the whole baby food stage. For a little while now Sidney has been staring us down while we eat like when are you going to give me some of that? My pediatrician said that I could start anywhere between 4-6 months so since Sidney is almost 5 1/2 months I figured it was time to stop procrastinating and bring on the cereal.
Sidney wasn't as eager as Carolyn was though when she first tasted cereal. Sidney really just kind of tasted it and then spit most of it back out. Whereas Carolyn ate all of her first cereal down and then wanted more.

In goes the food....

And spit it back out.
Gus will be 5 mths on the 26th and we haven't ventured down this avenue yet either. lol. We shall see how he likes it soon :)
ReplyDelete