I catch Brian having Sidney on her belly trying to encourage her to scoot which you know I am in no hurry for her to start doing. I appreciate that I need to enjoy while I can being able to lay her in one spot and know that she will still be in that spot when I come back. Sidney has started rolling from her back to her belly and even enjoys sleeping on her belly. She is always bouncing in her exersaucer or kicking on her playmat so I think when she does figure out how to move I am going to have fun.
She is still just a laid back baby who most of the time it doesn't take much to make her happy. We are so lucky!!
I love this little smile that she does. It is the I have no teeth smirk smile. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment