Saturday, October 3, 2009

Best Friend

Carolyn has lost all of her shyness. I realized this last night when we went to a party for one of Brian’s coworkers. I don’t know if it was her sitting in between strangers and trying to get them to give her their chips or her not really caring where mommy and daddy were or the fact that she was coached (well I don’t think it took much coaching) into sticking her fingers in the cake to pick off the sprinkles by a group of adults that made me realize this. She has always been a pretty outgoing little girl but normally when we take her to places where lots of adults are around she sticks close to mom and dad. Well not anymore anyone that would listen to her last night she was going to talk their ear off.

Brian stayed at the party to enjoy a little longer and I took the girls home. In the car Carolyn goes “Where’s your best friend mommy?” When I asked her who was Mommy’s best friend she says My Daddy. She is very into best friends right now for some reason and I think we must be doing something right if she sees us in that light. Below is the first professional picture Brian and I have had taken since our wedding without the children. We haven't changed at all. HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment