Sunday, October 25, 2009

4 Months

Little Sidney is growing. Here are her latest measurements

Weight: 12 lbs 11 oz & in the 35 percentile
Height: 25 1/2 inches & in the 85 percentile

What is funny is that she is exactly the same size Carolyn was at this age.


We bought an exersaucer and she is loving it. Her latest thing is squealing at the top of her lungs in delight at everything. I guess she feels like she needs to add some noise to our house since it is so quiet around here.


So just like her sister Sidney is a swing addict. She loves the swing! I think we have used it so much between the two of them that it is dying. We have definetly gotten our moneys worth but I am hoping that it will hold out a little longer for us.




Carolyn is still her greatest entertainment. I love to watch them together. Carolyn thinks Sidney's new squealing habit is hilarious. She rarely calls her Sidney. Sidney is either Sid or Sis.


Such a sweet little girl and I think she would win the best baby award if I could get her to sleep a little more at night. She is giving me 5 hour stretches now so I guess I can not complain too much. I think we will keep her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment