Monday, September 14, 2009

Ball

Turn moosic (music) on Momma.
O there’s a cow Momma.
Cow says moo Momma.
Drive faster Momma.
I wanna dance Momma. (this means she doesn’t like what I have playing on the radio and she would like for me to change it)

This is how my car rides with Carolyn typically go. A play by play of whatever we are passing and of course we have become very opinionated about what is playing on the radio. Sometimes I feel like I am riding with her father. I like Country music. Maybe it is my Heath Springs roots. Carolyn is not a fan. She prefers rock, pop or her daddy’s favorite the blues. Today as I was hearing Momma for the umpteenth time it reminded me of this time last year. All Carolyn would really say was Ball and I was worried that she would never talk. I could not have been more wrong.




O and my favorite is Luv you Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment