It is hard to believe that Sidney is 3 months old today but at the same time it is hard to imagine her not being here. She is such a laid back baby here are some of things she is doing now.
- Cooing & Smiling all the time
- Never really fussy unless she is hungry or I eat cucumbers.
- Rolling from her tummy to back.
- Sleeping until about 3 most nights then eats and goes back to sleep. I cant wait for the day when I put both girls down to bed at 8 and they sleep till 8 the next morning. I can dream.
- Carolyn is her greatest entertainment. Sidney loves to watch whatever she is doing.
- Already loves music if she is sleepy we put her in her swing with Brian's Ipod and she is a happy girl.
How could you not love this face?
No comments:
Post a Comment