Thursday, August 16, 2012

DaDa's 7 Month Old

I think my favorite part about having a seven month old is this head of hair.  It might not seem like that much to some, but none of my kids have had this much hair at this age.  So of course

IMG_0764-Edit.jpg

I already stuck a bow in it.  She is sitting up in this picture but she can only do it for a second.  She is in that weeble wobble stage.

IMG_0752-Edit-Edit.jpg

Brian's favorite part about having a seven month old is that all she says is DaDa.  Everything is dada, which must mean that he is the favorite parent right?  Someone reminded me that I might not want her to start saying mama because I hear MAAMAA all day long from my older two already.  So we will just stick with DaDa from this sweet little face for now.

IMG_0758-Edit.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment