Sidney is about to light up her birthday candles or candle next month and I wanted to keep track of some things she is up to now.
She is pulling up on everything and is such a fast little crawler. I thought she was going to start walking soon because she was standing up by herself for brief moments but for now she has gotten so good at crawling that she seems to have zero interest in walking.
She thinks her sister is hilarious and is quite fond of her daddy as well. But she is still a big momma's girl.
She is such a good eater. I told Brian I think she eats the best out of any of us in the family. She is about on all table food now and basically eats anything I put in front of her. She says MaMa, DaDa, BaBa, something that sounds like Hey, and I swear when I was bathing the girls the other day it sounded like she said duck but I haven't gotten that one out of her again.
She loves to listen to Brian play the guitar. When he picks it up she is by his side doing this bouncy dance move and clapping her hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment